We have set out our fine print on this page. Please read it carefully before placing any orders. We reserve the right to change our terms and conditions at any time without notice to you, but any changes made after you have placed an order will not affect that order (unless the change is required by law).
Who is “we”, “us” or “our” in these answers?
We is Kideroo, a proprietary company registered in South Africa.
How secure is your payment facility?
We use PayFast and Paypal to our company bank account to process all payments on our website. PayFast and Paypal both use a Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits. For more information on PayFast’s security measures, please click here. For more information on Paypal’s security measures, please click here.
Who owns the Copyright?
Unless otherwise indicated, copyright of our designs and the information on our online (including but not limited to; text, images, graphics, logos) is owned by Kideroo. All rights reserved. The contents on our online store is intended solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Except for the purpose of a bona fide use of this online store or as otherwise permitted by the Copyright Act 1978, this online store or any portion of this online store may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, re-sold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose that is not expressly permitted by Kideroo.
What can I use from your online store for my own purposes?
We are happy for you to link our online store to yours, but ask that you please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you are doing so.
However, the images and content of our online store is subject to copyright and certain logos and designs are trademarks. Because of this, you cannot use any content from our online store for your own purposes without our prior, express and written permission. This includes any alteration or modification that may change any of our images as a whole (such as cropping or merging our content with other images or text or adding any elements of information).
If you would like to do so for any reason, please contact us on email@example.com and we would be happy to discuss.
How accurate are the pictures of your products on your online store?
We do our best to make sure images of our products displayed in our online store provide an accurate a representation of those products as possible. However, we cannot guarantee that the colours that you see on your computer or mobile device will exactly match the colours of the physical product.
Are there any add-ons to the price displayed in the online store?
The price you see when you view a product in our online store includes South African VAT. However, it does not include delivery charges or any duties or taxes levied by any country other than South Africa. It also does not include any exchange rate costs or fees charged by your credit card issuer or bank.
For more information on delivery charges, please see our delivery information.
What else should I know about using your online store?
Information on our online store is subject to change without notice.
If we provide a hyperlink to a third party website, this is for your convenience and information only. We are not endorsing or approving the third party’s website, their business or activities.
What laws do you operate under?
Our online store and our sale of products to you is governed by the laws South Africa and any other consumer laws which may arise out of these terms and conditions will be heard in South Africa.
All items on Sale does not apply to previous purchases, alterations or the purchase of gift cards. Cannot be combined with any other promotions or redeemed for cash. Prices as marked. No code required. While stocks last.
Shipping times may be longer than usual during sales periods. Kindly allow an additional 5-7 working days for all orders to be dispatched. Strictly no refunds, exchanges or credit note available on sale items so please choose carefully and do not forget to refer to The sizes of the bedding.
In applying to stock the Kideroo brand, you agree to adhere to and accept the following terms and conditions outlined below:
- All prices quoted are in South African Rands (ZAR) unless otherwise specified.
- Products are traded under the agreement that they are not to be sold (either retail or wholesale) on any internet auction website, group buying, blog site or social media site at any time. If unsure, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. E.g. Ebay, Etsy, MadeIt, Amazon, Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Blog sites.
- Products must only be sold on your business’s retail website, in your Bricks and Mortar store or at your market stall. There are no exceptions to this condition whatsoever.
- If you choose to attend markets of any kind and sell Kideroo products, you MUST notify Kideroo ahead of time with your intention to do so.
- Kideroo reserves the right to have the final approval of your store retailing their products.
- You are not authorised to publish to your business or personal Facebook Page, Twitter profile, blog site or any other website, including your own, any brand information or images from Kideroo until you have been given written approval from us. If you do so without receiving this permission, you will be asked to remove the images and information immediately.
- All goods remain the property of Kideroo until payment has been received in full.
- Payments must be made via EFT (Goods will not be shipped until payment has cleared) and a proof of payment sent to email@example.com.
- Delivery fees will remain payable on all orders and amounts will be confirmed upon receipt of order details.
- All wholesale information received from Kideroo is to remain confidential and not to be reproduced at any time.
- When doing any form of advertising, promotions, competitions or giveaways featuring Kideroo products, please notify us first. We encourage such forms of marketing but require notification first. When we are aware of these activities, we are able to promote and support your business better.
- Please direct ALL enquiries and orders regarding Kideroo by email firstname.lastname@example.org
The retailer as detailed in the Application for Wholesale Access Form confirms:
- That they agree to comply with the above Terms & Conditions at all times.
- That a breach of any of the said Terms & Conditions will initiate IMMEDIATE cancellation of Retailer Agreement.