Like all mothers, I wanted the best and safest products for my baby. In my eyes, that's 100% cotton! The craftsmanship and versatility of this fabric make it the perfect choice for our baby and our family. Cotton is the best fabric for your delicate newborn's skin. Here are just a few reasons why this fabric is perfect for your little one:
1) BREATHABLE! Cotton is a natural, 100% organic fabric and it's breathability will reduce baby's risk of overheating and yield a safe environment.
2) HIGHLY ABSORBENT! Cotton fabrics permit better aeration and will keep your baby cool. The nature of cotton permits it to absorb and remove body’s moisture easily. You can wash and dry cotton fabrics easily. They can be tumble dried or hung up to dry.
3) INCREASED COMFORT AND SOFTNESS! The more you wash it, the softer it becomes!
4) NON-ALLERGENIC! Since it is a natural fabric, cotton is non allergenic. Therefore, you don’t have to worry about baby breaking out in rashes or eczema. Cotton is also perfect for babies who suffer from asthma because unlike other materials, it does not release small particulate matter that can trigger an attack.
5) ECO-FRIENDLY! In addition to the benefits it offers your baby, cotton is great for the environment too. It is 100% natural and therefore biodegradable too, making it safe for the environment and safe for your home.
6) REGULATES TEMPERATURE! The breathable fabric regulates temperature so well, so it is consistently warm and cozy for your little one! During the coldest winter months, it stays warm. During the hottest summer months, it stays cool.
By now you must be convinced of the benefits cotton has to offer. So, what's not to love about cotton? Your baby will be comfortable and happy and so will you.